- Ph.D. in Statistics, Department of Statistics,
University of South Carolina, 2018
- Advisor: Dr. Yanyuan Ma
- M.A. in Statistics, Department of Applied Statistics,
Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea, 2005
- B.A. in Statistics (minor in Mathematics), Department of Applied Statistics,
Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea, 2001
- Research topics: Dimension reduction, Semiparametrics, Statistical learning, High-dimensional data
analysis, Functional data analysis
- Baek, S, Ho, Y.-Y., and Ma, Y. (2018+). Using Sufficient Direction Factor Model to Analyze
Breast Cancer Pathway Activities. In revision for Biometrics.
- Jiang, F, Baek, S., Cao, J., and Ma, Y. (2018).
A Functional Single Index Model.
Statistica Sinica, in press.
- Baek, S, Komori, O., and Ma, Y. (2018).
An Optimal Semiparametric Method for Two-Group Classification.
Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, 45: 806-846.
@ University of Maryland, Baltimore County
@ University of South Carolina
Last modified : September 21, 2018